Fees & Payment
- Registration (open until 3/31)$400Your fee provides amenities for up to TWO representatives, one 6′ draped table with two chairs, and tickets for our catered lunch.
- Sponsorship$650Your fee provides amenities for up to TWO representatives, one 6′ draped table with two chairs, tickets for our catered lunch, and organization showcase on our website and social media channels.
- Electrical Hookup$50Electrical access must be arranged prior to the event. We cannot guarantee electrical hookup on the day of the event. Please be sure to identify your need for this service during the time of registration.
- Interview Table$50Fee provides a reserved table with two chairs and customized signage for interviewing candidates in a location away from, but adjacent to, the event.
- Additional Booth$250Fee provides one additional 6′ draped booth.
- Additional Representatives$50For each additional paid representative, you will receive a lunch ticket and name badge for our catered networking lunch (maximum of 4 representatives per booth).
- Wireless Internet AccessFreeProvided free of charge.
Payment is to be made by check and is due before the event. Checks and purchase orders must be mailed to:
PO Box 124
South Grafton, MA 01560
Cancellation and Refund Policies
Registration cancellations must be made in writing by email to MERC at email@example.com. If cancellation occurs on or prior to April 1, 2022, you will receive a refund minus a $50.00 processing fee.
If you are registered for the MERC Education Career Fair and do not attend, your registration will be considered a “no show.” Any registration fees that have been collected will not be refunded and these fees collected cannot be used as credit towards a future fair.