Fees & Payment
- Registration (open until 3/31)$400Your fee provides amenities for up to TWO representatives, one 6′ draped table with two chairs, table signage, and tickets for our catered lunch.
- Sponsorship$650Your fee provides amenities for up to TWO representatives, one 6′ draped table with two chairs, table signage, tickets for our catered lunch, and organization showcase on our website.
- Electrical Hookup$50Electrical access must be arranged prior to the event. We cannot guarantee electrical hookup on the day of the event. Please be sure to identify your need for this service during the time of registration.
- Interview Table$50Fee provides a reserved table with two chairs and customized signage for interviewing candidates in a location away from, but adjacent to, the event.
- Additional Booth$250Fee provides one additional 6′ draped booth.
- Additional Representatives$50For each additional paid representative, you will receive a lunch ticket and name badge for our catered networking lunch (maximum of 4 representatives per booth).
- Wireless Internet AccessFreeProvided free of charge.
All registrations will be reviewed and are pending confirmation.
An invoice will be sent to the registrant to acknowledge accepted registration and will provide payment information.
All invoices must be paid prior to April 15, 2023, to secure your spot at the fair.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
Registration cancellations must be made in writing by email to MERC at firstname.lastname@example.org. If cancellation occurs on or prior to April 1, 2023, you will receive a refund minus a $50.00 processing fee.
If you are registered for the MERC Education Career Fair and do not attend, your registration will be considered a “no show.” Any registration fees that have been collected will not be refunded and these fees collected cannot be used as credit towards a future fair.
Organizations with outstanding balances will not be eligible to participate in MERC 2023 until the outstanding balance is paid.